Friday 1 January 2016

Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale Haul

I've been pretty good at staying out of Bath & Body Works since the last Semi-Annual Sale in June but their latest SAS pulled me in again. This time around, I stocked up on 3-wick candles that were either 75% or 50% off. Stacked with the $10 off $40 coupons, this meant that they ended up costing around US$4.30 to US$8.75 each, compared to the usual price of US$22.50 (versus S$32 in Singapore). These should last me well until the next SAS.

The London candle with its comforting tea and lemon aroma turned out to be a surprise favourite, so I quickly got back-ups of it at the nearby BBW outlet store, which has much more stock of past seasonal releases compared to the BBW at the local mall. This burns evenly with a great throw, plus it came with a festive glittery lid.

Being a sucker for tea scents, the Stress Relief set (US$15.33 after discount) was another instant keeper. This range rarely goes on sale unlike their candles and hand soaps.

Finally, I also picked up a couple of the holiday Scentportable holders which were going at half price.

No comments: