Sunday 28 October 2012

Holiday Collections Swatches Links

For swatches of the Addiction and Three holiday coffrets, do check out this MakeupAlley post.

The marvellous Kate over at Drivel About Frivol has posted swatches of the Suqqu and Shu Uemura holiday collections.

The Umeda Hankyu store in Osaka has a Shu Uemura Mon Shu Girl UFO-catcher machine! Pic tweeted by Shu Uemura Japan.

Video footage from the press launch in Paris and the shooting of the ad visual featuring Japanese model Tao Okamoto.

3 comments:

The Driveller Kate said...

<3 Oh Selfridges had that machine too! It was absolutely heaving yesterday and besides (whispers) I fear Evil Dora doll so I couldn't get a closer look.

Haru said...

Dang, hope it's still there when I go to London next weekend!

. : * justine * : . said...

I think the Mon Shu doll is cute and I *STILL* want one even though the general consensus seems to be that she's creepy. **wants**

Are you picking anything up? At first I thought I'd pass but I ordered Prestigious Bordeaux after seeing all the gorgeous swatches!