Friday 15 October 2010

Parco Next Next Fashion Exchange with Elle

Yesterday, I was invited to attend the Parco next NEXT Fashion Exchange event, held in collaboration with Elle (Singapore) magazine. Next NEXT is a fashion incubator for local up-and-coming designers on the second floor of PARCO, a fashion forward Japanese retailer that set up shop in Millenia Walk in March this year.

The event started off with a skincare demonstration, followed by a Lotree makeup demonstration and then a short segment by Elle fashion stylist Dora Alijoofri. Thereafter, the guests (mainly Elle readers) were free to browse through the various stores.

I was impressed by the diverse and creative array of clothing styles and accessories on offer.

This THKGThanksgiving jacket was one of my favourite pieces. The collection was inspired by the recent Youth Olympic Games, with sports motifs incorporated into the clothes.








Met fellow beauty blogger Chantana (Everbluec) there!

My very simple outfit. Chantana's sneakers were so cute!

The Guess heels that I wore.

Each guest was gifted with a generous bonanza of shopping vouchers, skincare samples and even a travel padlock.

Thanks to Elle for organising the event!

1 comment:

milktea said...

I like the Jujube clutches! And you managed to include the url in the pix too! Now I can go check it out :-)