Friday 21 August 2009

Lush Times

I made my first Lush haul back in April in New Delhi when I was visiting my boyfriend. On our second trip to the store in Gurgao, the store manager offered to take our picture and put it in the next issue of Lush Times (India). And now it has actually appeared in the latest issue!


The store manager was kind enough to send my boyfriend three copies. That's us in the top left corner of the "Happy Customers" page with me grinning and clutching my bag of new Lush goodies :-)

7 comments:

j0s1e267 said...

awwww, that's so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

nice manager

deb said...

hahaha so sweet! you and your boyfriend look sooo cute together!

Mei said...

That's so cute! You seem really happy :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!

AhCapp said...

wow, that's cool to have pic of you and boyfriend at the mag! ^_^ So sweet!

Jenn said...

How cute! That's nice that they sent you copies.